feret f1  Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Wait A Hot Minute!: How To Manage Your Life With The Minute

Répondre au sujet    feret f1 Index du Forum » Feret F1 » stratégie et autres Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Wait A Hot Minute!: How To Manage Your Life With The Minute
Auteur Message
mandcroa

Masculin

Message Wait A Hot Minute!: How To Manage Your Life With The Minute Répondre en citant

Wait a Hot Minute!: How to Manage Your Life with the Minutes You Have
by Jacquelyn Gaines
rating: 5.0 (24 reviews)

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK Wait a Hot Minute!: How to Manage Your Life with the Minutes You Have
->>->>->>ONLINE BOOK Wait a Hot Minute!: How to Manage Your Life with the Minutes You Have

When Did Perpetual Distraction and Multi-Tasking Become the New Normal?

My schedule is CRAZY right now...There just aren't enough hours in the day...I wish I could take a moment to catch my breath, but life won't slow down long enough. Chances are, you've already said something like this today (probably while checking your phone for the fifth time in an hour).

Best-selling author Jackie Gaines wants you to finally get real about all the ways you're squandering your most precious resource. Wait a Hot Minute! offers 'respectful truth-telling' about the time robbers that are ruining your life and lays out some practical tips to help you refocus on the things that really matter.

Readers will learn:
Practical tips working parents can use to maximize their stretched-to-the-limit time (and even make room for joy)
Why you most likely need to detach from technology and some techniques to help you 'drop the I'
Sometimes saying no is the most respectful thing you can do, saving you and the requester valuable time
Tools and tactics to take charge of your time when you re in charge of everything

This is not another book about time management. It s a book about purposefully managing your life in the context of the time we all have...one 'hot minute' after another.

Details:
price: $28.00
bound: 135 pages
publisher: Fire Starter Publishing (October 12, 2016)
lang: English
asin: B01M3PTCQZ
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 2266 KB

Wait a Hot Minute!: How to Manage Your Life with the Minutes You Have iBooks online how read via how to

79c7fb41ad

Challenges in the Multipolar Space-Power Environment - Military Space Strategic Implications, Modeling the Space-Power Continuum, China, India, Europe, National Security Satellite Efforts download epuAssisted Dying download epub mobi pdf fb2No Secondhand Rose: My Name Is Forshia download epub mobi pdf fb2We Would See Jesus: And Other Sermons download epub mobi pdf fb2ENARCHESE - Warrior of God: Volume 1 (THE ENARCHESE VOLUMES Book 11) download epub mobi pdf fb2The Bible for Grown-Ups: A New Look at the Good Book download epub mobi pdf fb2The Day the Sky Rained Soapsuds, a wild story for kids download epub mobi pdf fb2The Doctrine and Practice of Yoga download epub mobi pdf fb2Packrat Bob download epub mobi pdf fb2A Shark! Named Jamison download epub mobi pdf fb2

Mer 21 Juin - 09:05 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mer 21 Juin - 09:05 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    feret f1 Index du Forum » Feret F1 » stratégie et autres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation